<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Hello, Good Evening and Welcome....
For sometime now I have been trying to reconcile my blogging dilemma. My other blog, Mask of Anarchy, has given me much pleasure over the past few months but it has become clear to me that a change needed to take place. Recent events have left me a little uncomfortable with some of the content on Mask, and I felt I needed to separate some of the content. I have realised how ridiculous it is to have posts on the evils that are being conducted around the world, followed by a silly comment on an album I have heard or a facetious comment about my dear, beloved Bono. It doesn't work. Today 100 people died in Lebanon oh, by the way, what do you think of the new Pearl Jam album?? See what I mean?

So what is the purpose of this blog I hear you cry?? Well, this will become my space (not MySpace, for that would truly be an awful thought) to talk about books, films, a chance to explore my lighter side and, perhaps, be a little more personal (perhaps). Of course, this means I may not post on here very often, but I thought I would give it a bash as Mask is proving to be a little restrictive. Of course, it is more likely than not, that after a couple of weeks I abandon the whole project and mix it up again. But I remain optimistic. At least until my viewing figures plummet on Mask and I am forced to try and draw back numbers by throwing in the odd light-hearted post. God that was a dull explanation. Note to self: no more dull posts on AltReality.
posted by korova @ 8:00 pm  
6 Comments:
  • At 8/13/2006 6:53 pm, Blogger William said…

    I'm looking forward to reading An Alternative Reality along with your postings on Mask of Anarchy.

     
  • At 8/14/2006 1:41 pm, Blogger The Neath said…

    Looking forward to your posts on this site. Can it possibly be as funny as 'Mask?' No hang on it's meant to be political over there, right?

     
  • At 8/14/2006 2:05 pm, Blogger korova said…

    William - thanks, hopefully this little foray will prove entertaining....if not I will commit blog suicide!

    Neath - I don't think I could match the inherent humour in Mask, it's just not possible, but goddamn I'm gonna try.

     
  • At 8/14/2006 3:56 pm, Blogger The Neath said…

    One quick question: What's a 'Ternative?'

     
  • At 8/14/2006 8:45 pm, Blogger korova said…

    It's a small nocturnal creature that lives in the woods.

     
  • At 8/15/2006 11:27 pm, Blogger The Neath said…

    So, 'analternative...?'

    Did Pen Island teach you nothing?
    :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates