<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Monday, October 30, 2006
Errrr...............
Do you ever have one of those moments when you sit at the computer and you don't know what to write? Like right now. I don't feel like I have anything interesting to say whatsoever, but the computer was here, switched on, so I felt the urge to read some blogs. I guess there are loads of things that I could talk about. I just can't think of any. So here I am typing away, producing a load of inconsequential nonsense that you are inexplicably reading (you crazy fool). Seriously, why are you reading this?? Go and do something more useful. Paint your dog, shave your cat, make interesting sculptures out of brie, anything. Are you still there?? Man, you are crazy! Really, there is nothing to read here. There is no witty remarks, no joke, no revelations, nothing. And now you have just wasted all that time reading this. What do you think you have gained from this?? Nowt I tell thee. Still at least I have just killed ten minutes of spare time. Now who's the fool? Oh, it's me isn't it? Damn.
posted by korova @ 12:59 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates