<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Just When I Thought This Hellish Day Wouldn't Get Any Better....
Something really cool happens! Back in April, I had an extract published from one of my posts on the struggle against anti-abortionists. I was dead chuffed as I had been writing to The Guardian for sometime and never getting anything published (although the letters I wrote were similar in content to ones that were chosen). Well, guess what? They have printed another extract this morning!! Only a small piece but still, kinda cool eh? The bummer is that they keep publishing ones that are a little controversial in our house!! Bearing in mind that my wife is a Catholic (albeit a centre-left one), these issues can be troublesome. Guess I'll get a hug, followed by a bollocking when I get home tonight!!!
posted by korova @ 1:08 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 10/19/2006 9:51 pm, Blogger The Neath said…

    Nice one. How long before you get a regular column?

    Strange that they never print anything from my blog...

    ...then again!
    :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates