<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
A List of Things I Like That You May be Interested in, or you might wonder why you are wasting your time, especially when the title is so long and ...
Favourite band: Pearl Jam

Favourite album: Vs

Least favourite band: Oasis - utter shite

Least favourite album I own: Do It Yourself by Seahorses - a weak moment

CD that I treasure: Toss up between my Nirvana Unplugged CD that has an error on the tracklisting (and is apparently quite rare), and my three CD Live in Atlanta Pearl Jam set that I had to get on import in three parts and took a lot of effort on my part to complete.

Favourite song: rearviewmirror

Song to play when happy: Smile - Pearl Jam

Chill out song: Teardrop - Massive Attack

Favourite song shorter than 2mins: Tourette's - Nirvana
Favourite song over 7mins long: Aqueous Transmission - Incubus
Song that makes me cry: Hard to Imagine - Pearl Jam

Song that makes me bounce around like a loony: In Your Honor - Foo Fighters (the ending just makes me go nuts!!!)

Song to trash your room to: Radio Friendly Unit Shifter - Nirvana (see previous post on In Utero)

Song by my favourite band that I hate: Half Full - just bad

Song to play when depressed: Paranoid Android - Radiohead

Album that I can listen to without pressing skip: Superunknown
Favourite song from a live music DVD: Stacked Actors - Foo Fighters: Everywhere but Home

Favourite music DVD/video: Pearl Jam Touring Band
Favourite live CD: From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah
Song to play in solitude: We Haven't Turned Around - Gomez

Song with favourite lyric: Very Ape - Nirvana

Song that you most closely associate with your blog:
Mask: Harrowdown Hill - Thom Yorke
Reality: Dirty Frank - Pearl Jam
Favourite box set: With The Lights Out - Nirvana
Favourite artwork for an album - Vitalogy
Favourite music related book: Come As You Are by Michael Azerrad
posted by korova @ 2:29 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 10/05/2006 10:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha!

    To paraphrase:

    '..bookshelving's harder on your head than on your feet'

     
  • At 10/08/2006 9:47 pm, Blogger The Neath said…

    Wouldn't listening to Paranoid Android make you depressed in the first place?

    This sounds like a bit of a vicious circle to get in to.

    : )

     
  • At 10/08/2006 11:43 pm, Blogger korova said…

    What can I say, I like to kick myself when i'm down!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates