<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Korova's Guide to Grunge
I have decided that it is necessary to exorcise my demons. As some of you are aware, I have a rather [un]healthy obsession with early 90s rock, or 'grunge' if you prefer. The genre is, as far as I am concerned, the peak of musical output in my lifetime. Consequently, I have decided to do a run-down (in no particular order) of what I consider to be the essential albums of the era. I have laid down two basic rules to follow in my essential guide:

  1. I can only use a band once (thereby preventing a glut of Pearl Jam albums!!!)
  2. The albums must have been released between 1989 - 1995

With that in mind, every Sunday I will review one of the albums I consider to be essential to any grunge lovers album collection. I will be interested to hear the views of everyone who shares a love for this seminal period in music.

posted by korova @ 12:48 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates