<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Friday, November 10, 2006
Oh My Word
I nearly had an accident in my pants when I read this story, I had to share it........

'A man suffered internal burns when he tried to launch a rocket from his bottom on Bonfire Night.'

FANTASTIC!! What a wonderful idea!! How cool would that have looked if a man fired a firework out of his arse??!! However, it does have its downside. According to the BBC he 'suffered a scorched colon and is now recovering in hospital, where his condition is described as stable.' A spokesman for the Fireworks Association apparently said:

"This incident is very concerning but hopefully an isolated one."

Maybe next year will see the first arse firing fireworks display. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that one!!!
posted by korova @ 1:10 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 11/12/2006 8:31 pm, Blogger The Neath said…

    You can imagine his friends stood there saying, "No mate, I'm sure it's supposed to go the other way around."

     
  • At 11/12/2006 8:35 pm, Blogger The Neath said…

    "I nearly had an accident in my pants when I read this story..."

    Hopefully not due to a misjudged firework/arse lodging situation.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates