<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Saturday, November 18, 2006
What the F@$k????
We were out having a few beers, when the conversation turned to what we would take to the past with us if we had a time machine. B suggests a dictionary, believing that that would be the best thing by far. I cannot get my head around the idea that a dictionary would be the best thing to take back. According to him, having a dictionary with the word 'radio' in would give you the imagination to make one. This is where we come in......

B: AT THE BEGINNING OF TIME THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY IMAGINATION DID THEY? I MEAN YOU CAN'T SEE FURTHER THAN YOU ACTUALLY CAN, CAN YOU? IF SOMEONE SAID BICYCLE. THEY WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT IT IS. IF YOU SAID WHEEL THEY WOULD SAY WHAT THE F@&K IS THAT? A WHEEL IS A BLOODY ROUND THING.

N: YOU COULD LOOK UP WHEEL...

B: YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT A WHEEL IS....

N: BUT WHAT USE IS THAT TO YOU?

B: WELL, IT WOULD BE F@$KING EXCELLENT FOR PEOPLE WITH TRANSPORT WOULDN'T IT?

N&K: [LAUGHING]

B: YOU'D KILL HIM WOULDN'T YOU?

N: WHO?

B: ADAM. I MEAN WE LIVE THREE SCORE AND TEN NOW DON'T WE? WE BELIEVE THAT YEAH? BACK IN ADAM'S TIME THEY LIVED FOR 500 YEARS, EVEN A THOUSAND. ABRAHAM LIVED 'TIL HE WAS A THOUSAND.

N: DID HE?

B: YEAH. IN THE BIBLE. SO I'LL LIVE A THOUSAND YEARS OLD AND MAKE ALL THAT MONEY.

N: OFF WHO?

B: WHO I, WHO I CHOOSE TO AT THE END OF THE DAY.

If you can understand this, well done!!
posted by korova @ 1:13 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates