<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Sunday, December 17, 2006
You Decide......
Ok, I have indulged in some cosmetic changes to my other blog. I really like it (although it is not as impressive as aliemalie's, but then we can't all be as cool!!), but I want you to let me know what you think. Answer the poll below, and I will consider your answers thoroughly. Any other comments, please use the comments box. Thanks guys!!


posted by korova @ 9:20 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 12/19/2006 4:01 pm, Blogger AlieMalie said…

    i really like it, korova, but the titles are REAllY BIG for each post. other than that, it's totally cool

     
  • At 12/19/2006 5:04 pm, Blogger korova said…

    Hi am - not sure why the titles are so big. I have a feeling that the font I have used (jenkins v2.0) is not very common. I can see it perfectly on my screen but others seem to have problems. the problem with the font I used is that it is very, very small, so I have to enlarge it quite a lot for people to be able to read it. Still, four people have voted, and all are positive so it can't be that bad!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates