<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Pearl Jam - Wembley Arena
Only 24 hours to go until the big one!! I have a distinct feeling that I won't get much sleep tonight!! Actually, I have an awful feeling that something is going to go very badly wrong. After all, fate seems to have a habit of stopping me going to see Pearl Jam. Hopefully, tomorrow will be different. I will be devastated if it all goes tits up in some way. Anyhow, I will no doubt post some pictures from the gig on this blog just to prove I was really there. And I am sure I will bang on about it for at least six months! So, anyway, here's to what is sure to be a great gig and a fantastic birthday present to boot!!
posted by korova @ 7:12 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates