<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Thursday, May 10, 2007
The Music I Tried to Hide
Ok, I give in. I can't run away forever. Most people in the real world know my embarrassing music secret, so I guess I have to relent and share them with you too (I should never have posted that quiz). The only problem is, I cannot remember what bands I let slip so I will have to share all of them with you. However, by way of revenge, you will actually have to watch the clips to work out who they are (you didn't think I would make this easy did you?) The clips I have chosen just so happen to be my favourites by each artist:

1)

2)


3) A Shelley connection:



4) I've got a feeling I was in the crowd for this one:


So, I hope you are all happy now.

posted by korova @ 9:44 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 5/11/2007 12:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't play all four at once! It sucks your will to live!

     
  • At 5/11/2007 1:00 pm, Blogger korova said…

    And so it begins......

     
  • At 5/12/2007 5:09 am, Blogger AlieMalie said…

    hmm. be happy i never watched music videos because of my lack of tv. i'm still having to go by what i remember was said earlier this year ...

    my dirty, dirty little secret? a billion times worse than dido? celine dion is great fun to totally belt out when in the car, ALONE.

    that can't be any better, eh?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates