<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Thursday, October 11, 2007
No Way, It Can't Be.......It Is.........Bloody Hell
I'm still alive.......oh iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh iiiiiiiiiii'mmmmmmmmmm ssssstiiiiiiiiilllllllllll alive!! Teehee!

Will post something soon. I have a few thoughts on several albums I have bought recently. What a great few weeks of music. Foo Fighters, Eddie Vedder and now, Radiohead (quite possibly the greatest band on the earth.......yes, I did say that!!). Needless to say I bought the discbox, I just couldn't resist. As for the album....fantastic. I will post more here shortly. Oh, and apologies for the lackof comments on blogs.......I have been really bust what with work, studying etc etc.
posted by korova @ 8:52 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 10/20/2007 4:56 am, Blogger wes said…

    I haven't listened to the new Foo Fighters yet, but some people I know said it sounded too compressed. That they just went overboard on the limiting-compression. That might not make much sense to you, these were sound engineers who said this, but it might. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates