<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Monday, August 14, 2006
Curse You Neath For Making Me Blog in This Way!
There must have been something in the air over the past couple of days. I was mulling over my recent experience interviewing for new employees at my place of work and thinking: 'Mmmm, I can post about this and link it in with my interview last year, and the desperation I felt as I left the hellish situation I was in.' Then what happens?? Neath mentions the interviews in his blog. So now I would be copying him by talking about it. Which I am doing now. Oh, I feel like I am in some awful blog-related nightmare. And to make it worse, he mentions queuing up to have a book signed by his favourite writer!! Damn you Neath!! Damn you to Hades, you foul, bee murdering, badger obsessive fiend.
posted by korova @ 1:05 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 8/14/2006 1:38 pm, Blogger The Neath said…

    HA!HA!HA! I'm stealing your brainwaves. Look out for more of Korova's planned posts on my site in the weeks to come.
    :D

     
  • At 8/14/2006 5:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stealing his brainwaves? the RSPCA will have YOUR site shut down instead, you fool!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates