<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
A Nice Little Surprise....

Something must be wrong. There's definitely something not right here. Two posts in a matter of days in what many consider to be the blogging equivalent of second-class post. Well, actually I am here to blow my own trumpet. I was rather chuffed this morning to discover that Mask of Anarchy has been nominated as 'Best Political Blog', which was a bit of a shock to say the least. I don't fancy my chances of winning anything (or even gaining more than 1 vote - and that would be me!), but it's kinda cool anyway. I guess if nothing else it gives a little bit of free publicity, which is a good thing, right?


Anyway, thanks to all of you that have been reading my political musings over the past 18 months, it has been a lot of fun so far. I will be off to university again on Sunday to begin working on my Masters, so blogging might decline a great deal. I already have another fantastic contributor in RickB at Ten Percent, who will be blogging in my absence, so things will continue to chug along nicely. Of course, this doesn't mean the end of my blogging, just a reduction as my focus shifts to my studies. Anyway, I might convince my fellow students that we should have a blog to accompany our course. This blogging thing is addictive!

Labels: , , ,

posted by korova @ 3:07 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 4/10/2007 8:04 pm, Blogger Neath said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 4/10/2007 8:07 pm, Blogger The Neath said…

    Congratulations! Word is obviously starting to spread about 'Mask.'

    Good luck with your studies this week. You'll have to let me know how it goes on your return.

     
  • At 4/11/2007 7:57 am, Blogger wes said…

    Congrats man!

    I would buy you a beer if I was there, so just drink one down and pretend I bought it. And don't forget who was reading you from nearly the beginning. I knew I had stumbled across something great when I read it for the first time all those months ago. :)

     
  • At 4/11/2007 7:31 pm, Blogger korova said…

    Thanks guys for the compliments! And yes Wes, if it wasn't for your early interest, I might have given up ages ago. And just think, it all started because you wrote a post on Vitalogy!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates