<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Friday, September 01, 2006
Anyway.........
The next time I'll post anything on here, after I have recovered from that last rant, I will be in lovely sunny Spain staying with the in-laws. As usual I will be well looked after, with all the beer a man could possibly ask for!! Anyway, I guess I will continue posting (on both sites) while I am there as they have broadband and I get a little bored when everyone is having siesta time. Hasta pronto mis amigos!
posted by korova @ 9:27 pm  
6 Comments:
  • At 9/01/2006 10:36 pm, Blogger The Neath said…

    Happy holidays!

     
  • At 9/02/2006 12:59 am, Blogger AlieMalie said…

    i don't like you.

     
  • At 9/02/2006 9:01 am, Blogger korova said…

    :-( You've hurt my feelings aliemalie...I do hope you were being sarcastic

     
  • At 9/02/2006 5:03 pm, Blogger AlieMalie said…

    of course i was being sarcastic.

    but 'til you return from Spain ...

    hmph.

    i'm very jealous, very jealous indeed.

    but in other news, i'll be in your neck of the woods - and by default Neath's as well, I suppose - in either late December or late February.

    heads up!

    :)
    AM

     
  • At 9/02/2006 5:07 pm, Blogger korova said…

    Ah, interesting!! Word of advice....say you are Canadian!! But then, I guess you probably already figured that!!

    As for Spain, I may well post some photos while I'm there so you can feel like you are in Spain...or else it'll look like I am rubbing your nose in it!!!!

     
  • At 9/02/2006 10:41 pm, Blogger AlieMalie said…

    heh.

    i DO say i'm from Canada - have even fooled some Canadians i've run into. i have the Maple leaf patch on my bags and everything.

    haha.

    :)
    AM

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates