<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Sunday, August 20, 2006
The War with Denmark
The past couple of Thursdays I have been wetting myself like a small boy over Time Trumpet, a new series by Armando Iannucci. So far it has been, without doubt, one of the funniest things on TV. Last week saw the rather disturbing reference to a TV show called Rape an Ape, which was very near to being the most tasteless thing I have ever seen. The programme involved celebrities, in this case Chris Moyles, dressing up in an ape outfit and then being raped in a cage. Obviously it is a comment on the state of television today, but even I found it difficult to handle!

Anyway, the programme also covered the War on Denmark......by Tesco. If you also hate Wal-Mart, you might well enjoy this clip:



posted by korova @ 7:46 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates