<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Monday, January 29, 2007
And the News Is....
After continual problems with the server (it went down!!), after 15 years of waiting, after previous heartache, after years of dedication, after boring everyone stupid with my sheer love and admiration for the greatest band on the planet..............

I'VE GOT TICKETS TO SEE PEARL JAM!!!!!!!!!!


And I ain't letting anything rain on this parade!! Better still, the gig is four days before my birthday!!! You hear me Eddie??? It's my friggin' birthday!!! I love you guys!!!

posted by korova @ 9:22 pm  
6 Comments:
  • At 1/29/2007 9:50 pm, Blogger The Neath said…

    Congratulations!
    I take it we are never going to hear the end of this.
    : )

     
  • At 1/29/2007 10:07 pm, Blogger korova said…

    NEVER!!!! It will be all I talk about for the next four and a half months!!! Screw badgers (errr...), this is the best thing ever!! I AM GOING TO SEE PEARL JAM LIVE!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 1/30/2007 12:10 am, Blogger wes said…

    lol, that's awesome. I know I was pretty excited to one of my favorite bands on my birthday, I couldn't imagine seeing my very favorite band near my birthday, I would be on sensory overload.

    Now pace yourself, you still have a long wait. :p

     
  • At 1/30/2007 12:12 am, Blogger korova said…

    i don't think I can pace myself Wes!! I think I might just explode before then!!

     
  • At 1/30/2007 12:46 am, Blogger AlieMalie said…

    this is great, Korova. :)

     
  • At 2/05/2007 4:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww, he so cute. His beady little eyes shining in anticipation. The poor badger, tied-up in a burlap bag, long since forgotten...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates