<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Friday, January 26, 2007
Could it be? Is it really true??? Could I finally get to see the Greatest Band That Ever ExistedTM? It looks likely!! There I was, minding my own business, opening my mailbox and reading all the usual stuff I get, various activism notices and emails from lonely badgers, when something caught my eye.

PEARL JAM TO TOUR EUROPE!!

Yes, that's right, they are coming back. They have planned to do a one-off show at Wembley Arena in June (around my birthday - COOL!!). Even better, the website says:

At Wembley Arena in London, early entry will not be allowed. Therefore, we have reserved the entire floor for fan club only!!! Any tickets not sold during the fan club pre-sale will have to be released for public sale...So buy buy buy!!!

And I'm a fan club member! Surely the chances of the entire floor selling out to members is pretty small (does anyone know the capacity???).

Perhaps I shouldn't get too excited. I have been disappointed before. This time, however, I may finally get to see the band I love, admire and respect. In short, I might just have to change my pants. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

Labels:

posted by korova @ 12:48 pm  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates