<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Six Weird Things
So, I was tagged by aliemalie (cruel fiend). Here our six weird things about me:

1) Although I'm not vain, I really don't like people touching my hair. Seriously, touch my hair, I'll break every bone in your body. You have been warned.

2) I think this is weird (for a bloke I guess): I hold grudges. Oh yes, get on the wrong side of me and I'll blank you out.....FOREVER. I will barely acknowledge your existence. Even if you are covered in petrol and you are being taunted with a madman holding a match in his hands. Ok, maybe I would acknowledge then, but I would toss a coin first.

3) I talk all the time in my sleep. Usually amusing my wife the whole night long. This has, of course, caused some difficult situations like the time I blew a kiss to an imaginary woman and shouted 'Phwoaar!!'. Try explaining that one to your other half. Not easy.

4) I have an obsession with badgers. I put this down to where I live (there are lots of the sluts everywhere taunting me with their sexuality). Neath puts it down to mental instability. You decide.

5) I shake when I'm angry. I get so angry, I don't know what to do (I'm not a violent person), so my body decides to make me extra nervous and shaky. Not a good look when you are in a ruck!!

6) I have worn make-up on several occasions. Those damn badgers.............

So, now you all think I am a aggressive, badger loving, hateful, drag queen. Shit. I really should have given this more thought.
posted by korova @ 10:12 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 2/06/2007 11:19 pm, Blogger AlieMalie said…

    these are hilarious.

    what would happen if a badger decided to touch your hair?

     
  • At 2/07/2007 8:19 am, Blogger korova said…

    I would imagine the internal conflict caused by such a thing would drive me clinically insane!

     
  • At 2/08/2007 5:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Or create a perpetual motion device. Like a buttered cat!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates