<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Hey, I Fancy a List
One of the good things about having a slightly less serious blog, is that I can do lists of things that you are really not interested in. Like these:

5 Foreign Films to see before you die of some awful disease that has yet to be discovered by clever men in white suits......

  1. Downfall - a German film about Hitler's last days
  2. Hidden - a film about a French couple terrorised by the past
  3. Goodbye Lenin - a German comedy (no really) set in the aftermath of the fall of the Berlin wall
  4. Belleville Rendezvous - animated French film about the kidnap of a Tour de France cyclist who is rescued by his grandma, his dog and an ageing song and dance trio.
  5. Spirited Away - a fantastical Japanese animation by the Studio Ghibli group.

5 Tunes that are repeatedly playing on my WMP at the moment, infecting my brain and causing my ears to dribble blood:

  1. Smile - Pearl Jam
  2. Take a Bow - Muse
  3. Angel - Massive Attack
  4. And it Rained All Night - Thom Yorke
  5. Hard to Imagine - Pearl Jam

5 'Celebrities' I would like to murder in a drive-by shooting with an automatic rifle, or in a darkened room with a can of petrol and a blunt knife:

  1. Charlton Heston
  2. Charlotte Church
  3. Catherine Zeta Jones
  4. Ant (of Ant and Dec fame)
  5. Dec (of Ant and Dec fame)

Now, where did I put that can of petrol??

posted by korova @ 4:32 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates