<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Goodbye Spain
Goodbye Spain. It's been nice to see you again old friend. As always, you have been good to me. But I'm sorry, I have to leave you. Sure, we have had fun, but I have a commitment to keep. Yeah, she treats me badly but I have to go back to her. It's not her fault. She means well. Unfortunately, she has suffered abuse at the hands of some of her children for sometime. We thought her daughter was bad but her son has been worse. He seems eager to destroy her. He keeps some really bad company. There's this guy he goes to church with, think he must be the village idiot or something, keeps getting him into trouble. I knew right from the start that he was going to be trouble, looks like I was right. We try to separate them, really we do, but he keeps going back to him. Even when we threatened to kick him out, he still ran off to play war games with this kid. The good news is that he has finally decided to move out. We are both so relieved. I know what you are saying, I should leave her, but I am weak and she needs me. One day I'll tell her enough is enough, but I want to help her and I can't leave her like this.






posted by korova @ 7:29 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates