<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Romancing the Badger
My Valentine's menu for this evening:

Lobster, Prawn, Scallop and Asparagus starter,
Peppercorn steaks and roasted vegetables,
Chocolate and marshmallow fondue,
Bottle of champagne, and
The Devil Wears Prada on DVD (which I am sure will be like having your teeth extracted).

Who says the romance dies when you get married eh??!! I feel like I have let down men everywhere who will go home tonight with just a bunch of flowers! In fact, most of the women I work with were complaining about how little they get from their partners this time of year. So I apologise in advance if you get any shit tonight. And I don't even believe in this Valentine's crap anyway! But, as I said before, if I didn't go through this I would be in the dog house. Oh, did I forget to mention the badger outfit??? The undisputed highlight of the evening!! In fact, I would forgo the other crap just to get straight to the badger business, if you know what I mean.
posted by korova @ 6:47 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 3/03/2007 11:09 pm, Blogger Spider said…

    I've got to admit I'm with you on this one so Neath tends to escape valentines day totaly unscathed as I would personaly rather he bought me a present any other day of the year just to show me he cared not just a load of tat on valentines day

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates