<

Up Here In My Tree

I'm trading stories with the leaves.

Book

Film

Album

Memory Bank

Other things
Thursday, August 17, 2006
It Made Me Laugh......
Spotted these hilarious heckles in The Guardian today, they made me laugh:

Joel Douglas, the less famous son of the actor Kirk, was performing at the Comedy Store and getting increasingly frustrated by the audience reaction. He started shouting: "You can't do this to me, I'm Kirk Douglas's son!" At which point some wag stood up and said: "No, I'm Kirk Douglas's son." Then someone else stood up, and so on.

A stage performance of The Diary of Anne Frank was so bad that the arrival of the Germans was greeted with a shout of: "She's in the attic!"

A blind heckler shouts: "Get off!" at a shit comedian. After a moment's silence, he adds: "Has he gone yet?"

Bono on stage in Glasgow: "Every time ... I clap my hands ... a child in Africa ... starves to death ..." Glaswegian voice: "Stop fuckin' doing it, then!"

You can read more here.
posted by korova @ 7:51 pm  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: korova
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recently played
Previous Posts
Archives
Other Blogs
music quilt
further distractions
books I have read
On the MD/WMP

Stats

Powered By:

Powered by Blogger

Template by

Free Blogger Templates